FieldTrace™ is a secure web-based Crop Management System and an integral part of Hensall’s Quality Assurance System.
The FieldTrace database is hosted in a secure cloud environment and accessed using either the browser-based web application for Internet Explorer or the mobile app available for iOS and Android devices.
FieldTrace is available for use by all Hensall Co-op customers at no charge. If you need assistance, call any Hensall Co-op location or contact Walt Vermunt at email@example.com or phone 1-800-262-3511 ext. 322 for specific inquiries.
FieldTrace allows Food Producers to link both contracted and commercial crops to their fields in order to record the good stewardship practices that are being used. Drop-down menus assist the user in entering details of fertilizer and crop protection products. In addition to the database functions, geo-referenced mapping capabilities are provided. Producers using the system will have the advantage of building historical data while fulfilling the requirements of the IP Food Grade Soybean and Dry Bean contract traceability. Information for non-contracted crops can be recorded so that FieldTrace can be used as your comprehensive crop record management system.
Note: To gain access to the FieldTrace system you will need a username and password.
Your login is your HDC 6 digit account number.
Your temporary password is: hdc (not case sensitive). You will be asked to provide a stronger password upon login.
Follow the instructions on the screen.
Note: Silverlight is currently only supported Internet Explorer and not available in Chrome, Firefox or other browsers. Users will be required to install Silverlight if it has not been installed.
- Map Fields & Crops
- Interactively digitize field & crop boundaries or upload KML and Shapefiles.
- Crop Years
- Crops and Activities are orgnaized by Crop Year making it easy to view past history.
- Entrance Locations
- Map location of entrances to fields and delivery location.
- Field Maps
- Generate road maps showing the location of fields and delivery locations.
- Hi-Res Imagery
- Background mapping of satellite and road layers is augmented with 1 metre resolution Orthoimagery covering most agriculture areas in Ontario.
- Record products applied for crop protection. Product database contains registration details along with recommended products by crop.
- Task Lists
- Assign and track activity tasks.
- Record details such as buffer strips and adjacent crops for contracted crops.
- Assign Crops
- A key feature of the system is the ability to associate crop areas to production contracts. Production records are then tracked and verified against the contract details.
- Entrance Locations
- Map entrance locations for fields and delivery sites along with any details on site restrictions.
- Crop Protection
- Identify crops that may have had products applied at a rate higher that the normal recommended rate or outside of allowed calendar dates.
- Commodity Grade
- Map based report showing field location and commodity details for contracted crops.
- QAP Report
- Verify that crop production records are complete and have maps, product applications and are within compliance.
FieldTrace Mobile provides Hensall Co-op and their clients with all the tools they need when they are on the go. Integrated with the FieldTrace Cloud platform, it works in both online and offline environments and is available for iOS and Android platforms.
For Growers who wish to provide their Field ID and Product Application Information using our traditional forms, please click on the links below:
© FieldTRAKS Solutions Inc. 2004-2019.